Power23 RTU: Disinfectant Germicidal Cleaner - Mold Mildew
A one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad
spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal* (Including HIV), fungicidal,
and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when
used as directed.
Safe on all metals and surfaces. Safe to use in your home, school
Power23 vs. Bleach
- Power23 uses a Quaternary ammonium to not only disinfect but
sanitize: which means it not only removes germs from bacteria, but
it also kills: viruses, fungi, mold, mildew and more. That’s
something bleach just cannot do.
- Power23 deodorizes with a fresh lemon scent, bleach… well, we all
know what bleach smells like, even if you mask it with a heavy
- Power23 is an EPA Registered product proven to kill more pathogens
than Bleach, yet reduces allergic reactions associated with the use
- Power23 is a quaternary ammonium type disinfectant, a type which is
frequently used in hospitals, and it kills the organisms necessary
to qualify as a hospital grade” disinfectant. In addition, Power23”
has a EPA registration number. Both elements are required for a
product to be considered for use in child care facilities.
- EPA Registration Number 6836-206-69460 EPA Establishment Number
The active ingredient in Biokleen Power23 is a Quaternary. It is
considered a safe alternative to other disinfectant cleaners. The
EPA recommends its use in hospitals, medical and dental offices,
nursing homes, public restrooms, institutions, schools, colleges,
athletic facilities, food processing plants, food storage areas,
kitchens, restaurants and bars, airports, transportation terminals,
hotels, and motels. This product is used by professional cleaning
companies, contracted to clean and disinfect hospitals and rooms in
between patients. It’s also used by large kennel companies to
reduce the spread of sickness among animals.
- Neutral pH
- Mild Lemon Scent
- Contains No Phosphorous
- Leaves no Chemical Residue
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- No Animal Testing - No Animal Ingredients - Cruelty Free
- Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Power23 Protects against the Following:
- (Bacteria): Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Staph, MRSA, VRE, VISA, E.
- (Viruses): Hepatitis B, Herpes Simplex Type 1, Herpes Simplex Type
2, HIV-1 (AIDS), Influenza A/PR (Influenza), Swine/Pig Flu
(Influenza A H1N1), Rubella (Causative agent of German measles),
- (Fungi): Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Trichophyton
mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus) (Cause of Ringworm)
Professionals may be interested in the Super Concentrated Power23. Not recommended for individual or general use.