EthylBloc Truck Kit
protects from ethylene damage
EthylBloc Technology is an EPA approved ethylene action inhibitor.
It inhibits the negative effects of ethylene which include:
premature wilting, leaf yellowing, premature opening, and premature
death. EthylBloc is a registered trademark of the Dow AgroSciences
Company and is not for use on food or food crops.
EthylBloc Technology Information
EthylBloc is intended for use by professional growers, wholesalers,
nursery and greenhouse growers and retail florists.
- Increases flower life up to 300 percent.
- Helps eliminate leaf yellowing.
- Decreases premature flower aging.
- Reduces flower, bud and leaf drop.
- Inhibits flower opening and wilting.
- Helps reduce costly scrap and credits.
- Protects many cut and potted flowers, foliage plants, and bedding
flowers and plants.
- Ideal for use during shipment.
- Effective in both refrigerated and room-temperature conditions.
- Easy to use.
- Nontoxic and safe for workers.
|PRODUCT||ITEM CODE||PACK SIZE|
|38-gram truck kit||81-09038|
|75-gram truck kit||81-09075||1|
EPA registration #71297-5-32258 for EthylBloc Sachet
EthyBloc is a registered trademark of AgroFresh, Inc.
Download the Technical Data for this product.
Check out the plants and cut flower varieties that are sensitive to