English English Russian Spanish French Arabic
Raw material of gypsum board
Gypsum board (plasterboard)is composed of gypsum powder, gypsum
retaining paper, fiber (wood fiber, paper fiber, fiber glass),
cornstarch, vesicant, lightweight aggregate, citric acid, water,
Application of Drywall Board
Gypsum board is widely used in civil, commercial and industrial
buildings ceiling systems, partition systems and stick wall system.
Variety of Plasterboard
Regular gypsum board is typically made of an inner core of gypsum
that is encased in paper. It is used as a covering material for
ceilings and walls and can be directly attached to existing
surfaces or frames with adhesives, nails or screws. The strong
laminating paper encasing the board can accommodate virtually any
type of decorative treatment (paint, polish or varnish)
Water resistant gypsum board is commonly used as a backer for
tiles. The gypsum core of the board is typically treated with a wax
like or silicone chemical substance. According to Gerald E.
Sherwood and Robert C. Strohin the book "Wood Frame House
Construction," water-resistant boards can be used in high-moisture
areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
While gypsum is a natural fire retardant, fire-rated gypsum board
provide additional protection against fire.
A fire-rated drywall board is typically reinforced with a glass
fiber core that allows it to hold up longer when exposed to fire.
Features of Gypsum Board
1. Sound Absorption2. Fire Rated and Heat Insulation
2. Fire Rated and Heat Insulation
3. Light weight, No Sag, No Warp
4. Easy Installation, Dimensionally Stable
5. Asbestos Free-100% asbestos free and environmentally friendly
SPE Certification of Drywall Board
Usual: 1200mm2400mm, 1220mm2440mm, 12003000mm
Unusual: 1220mm1830mm, 1220mm3050mm, 1220mm3660mm
Thickness: 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 12mm, 12.5mm, 15mm, 18mm,
- Represents manufacturers of gypsum board in the U.S. and Canada and
provides technical information and assistance to the construction
industry and code enforcement community regarding gypsum board.
- Manufacture mineral renders made from all natural materials based
on cement, lime and sands produced in New Zealand.
Drywall Board Manufacture
- Manufactures self-adhesive fire tape and finishing tape for gypsum
- The company offers gypsum board, profiles for drywall system and
Gypsum Board Manufacture
- Manufacturer of drywall spray machines, texture spray rigs and
portable drywall sprayers.
- Manufactures, supplies, and repairs plasterboard cutting equipment
for companies around the world.
- Tapepro manufactures mechanical tools for finishing joints in
- Manufacturer of data, RF and network cables. Located in Canada.