Trek 8500 Ex-Demo Hardtail Mountain Bike - Gold/Black - 18.5"
Unfortunately finance is unavailable on all our Ex-Demo bikes.
Cyclists choose mountain bike hardtails for their low weight,
durability, agile feel and precise handling. Whether it's for race,
recreation, or pure pleasure, Trek mountain bikes deliver the right
choice when tyres hit the dirt. The privateer racer who wants speed
and efficiency on marathon climbs and technical trails picks the
Trek 8500 2011 Mountain Bike, a top-shelf hydroformed aluminium
hardtail frame with premium parts spec and a 100mm travel
All our ex-demo bikes are striped down and re-assembled by our
cytech qualified bikes mechanics, we fully service and check every
bike and replace the tyres and any component so the bike will come
to you in as nearly new condition.
This bike is located at our Grafham store please call Tel: 01480
812 500 for futher details
- Frame - Alpha Red aluminium with semi integrated head tube, butted
and formed top tube, hydroformed down tube with integrated gusset,
bridgeless seatstay, forged race dropouts and replaceable
- Fork - Fox F-Series Remote RL with air spring, rebound, remote
lockout, alloy steerer and 100mm of travel
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Deore XT
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore XT
- Shifters - Shimano Deore XT 10 Speed
- Chainset - Shimano Deore XT
- Chainrings - 42-32-24 Teeth
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano press fit
- Cassette - Shimano HG8110 11-36 10 Speed
- Pedals - Not included
- Front Brake - Avid Elixir CR hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Brake - Avid Elixir CR hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Levers - Avid Elixir CR levers
- Handlebars - Bontrager Race X Lite flat with 7 degree sweep
- Stem - Bontrager Race X Lite with 7 degree rise
- Headset - FSA Orbitz 1-1/8" semi-integrated sealed bearing
- Grips - Bontrager Race Lite
- Rims - Bontrager Race Lite disc wheel system, centerlock and
- Front Tyre - Bontrager XR1 Team 26x2.2"
- Rear Tyre - Bontrager XR1 Team 26x2.2"
- Saddle - Bontrager Evoke 2 cro-moly rails
- Seatpost - Bontrager Race X Lite 31.6mm with 5mm offset