TITLE:DAVCO K ELEVEN SLURRY 16.9KG
DAVCO K Eleven Slurry is a polymer modified cementitious waterproof
material. Slurry powder is composed of cement, grade aggregate and
special effective high polymer. Bonding Agent is a carboxylic
styrene butadiene latex milky white liquid. Davco K Eleven Slurry
powder used with Bonding Agent reacts with concrete by a
crystallization process, which penetrates and fills the pores and
capillaries to block the passage of water.
Davco K11 system is used for application to interior or exterior
below grade surfaces and between horizontal structural slabs and
toppings to protect against hydrostatic water pressure. Davco K11
system is recommended for waterproofing of structures such as:
subway station, mines, tunnels, basements, kitchen, water tank,
swimming pools, sewage treatment plants and etc.
* Protect against hydraulic pressure, can be used for positive or
* A practical and ideal product for waterproofing in damp
condition, but without pooling.
* East to use, just mix before use.
* Good anti-abrasive and compatible with most tile adhesives.
* Mould & fungus resistant.
* Keep concrete breath after waterproofing.
* Non-toxic, can be used for water tank and fish pool.
* Suitable for use in submerged area.
* All surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, clean and free from
* Small porous and holes can be sealed by a lump mixed with K11
Slurry and water.
* Pre-wet the surface with clean water prior to applying Davco K11
Add Davco K11 Slurry Powder to Bonding Agent while continuously
stirring, mix for about 3 minutes using a mechanical stirrer until
a smooth creamy, lump free consistency is achieved. Then stop
mixing 3-5 minutes then restart mixing a little while.
* Apply the mixed Davco K11 system onto the substrate in a stiffing
action using a block brush or roller.
* Apply in minimum of two coats in a perpendicular direction or in
one coat using a trowel smooth finish.
* In no instance should the total thickness exceed 1mm in a single
* Watertight test should be carried out 48 hours after the
application of waterproofing. The flood test may be appropriate
delayed when the temperature is low or the ventilation is not good.
* The time for watertight test should not be less than 24 hours.
Tiling can not be carried out until no leakage is chec
*Temperature range for use: 5℃ to 35℃.
*Use up in 1 hour after mixing.
* Pre-wet the surface with clean water prior to application but no
*Tile adhesive is recommended when tiling directly.
*Do not mix with water or other materials.
*Liquid must not be stored below 0℃;
*For best results, please read specifications carefully before
*We recommend PVC gloves or other safety protections during
Apply at the rate of 1.5 - 2.0kg/m2 depending on the area of aplication.
SHELF LIFE:The shelf life is 12 months under normal storage and
DISCLAIMER:The use of this product is beyond the manufacturer's
control and liability is restricted to the replacement of material
proven faulty. The manufacturer is not responsible for any loss or
damage arising from incorrect usages.