Falcon 25-Series Exit Device
Offices, banks, assisted living facilities, retail stores and other
commercial buildings have constant traffic, so door hardware must
be able to take continual use and abuse. The new Falcon 24 Series
and 25 Series exit devices fill the bill with some of the toughest,
most reliable performance in the business. A host of features makes
this a smart solution, like a choice of an A or B label fire
rating, electrified and panic options, and a full complement of
trims. Sleek, streamlined styling and a choice of wide (25 Series)
and narrow stile (24 Series) device applications means a smart
solution for your building design, as well as its use. And since
they’re backed by one of the best names in the business, you can be
sure you’re getting the utmost value, reliability and durability.
Applications - For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotels, motels and
other public buildings.
|Specification for this Exit Device:|
- Hand: Non-handed.
- Functions: 24-EO (Exit Only) has all functions built in. Order trim
with the device, or add it later.
- Finishes: US3 (605); US4 (606); US10 (612); US26 (625);
US26D (626); US32 (629); US32D (630); US28 (628), 313AN.
(See page 29 for finishes.)
- S trikes: 299 strike standard.
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 34” throw.
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Optional. Specify DL” prefix.
- Dogging Feature: 12 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to
- Cylinder Dogging: Specify CD” prefix. Uses 118” long mortise
cylinder with standard cam.
- Stock Sizes:3' and 4'
- Electric Function: Can be interfaced with building security
systems. Latch retraction,
security monitoring, electric dogging, delayed egress and exit
alarm available (EL and ED fail- secure only). Subject to code
requirements, state and local. (See pages 33-41 for details.)
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed.
- Sex Bolts: Recommended when device is used with hollow core wood,
composite or light gauge hollow metal doors. For EO device, specify
4 - 425 (#I0-24) SNB and 2 - 325 (14-20) SNB. For devices with
trim, specify 4 - 425 (#I0-24) SNB.
- ANS I: Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards.
- Center Case & Working Parts: Wrought steel with heavy wrought
and sintered metal parts.
- Shim Kit: For glass lite applications; 14”thick, specify SK24-R.
- Projection: 234” maximum, 2” dogged.
- Mounting Height: 40” from CL to finished floor.
- Doors: 134” thick, wood or metal. Specify thickness if other than
|Conforms with ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade I standards.|