Seal-Once Marine Concrete Masonry Waterproofing
Seal-Once Marine Waterproofing Concrete and Masonry Protector is formulated for interior/exterior use on properly prepared
concrete and masonry surfaces, including green concrete.
Uses: Docks, Piers, Retaining Walls, Curbs,
Walkways, Driveways, Steps, Slate, Loading Docks,
Platforms, Ramps, Tile (unglazed) Floors, Parking Decks,
Brick, Stucco, Limestone, and Gravestones.
CLEAR No. 7514 ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR No. 8514 FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Safe for Use Over Fresh or Saltwater
- Long-Lasting, Deep Penetrating Formula Protects Against Mold and
- Outperforms All Other Sealers and Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible, Will Not
- Will Not Harm Fish, Plants or Pets
- Resistant to Freeze / Thaw Damage
- Resistant to Salt & Chlorides
- Helps Protect Against De-icing Salts and Pool Chemicals
- Reduces Corrosion, Spalling and Cracks Caused by Moisture
- Clear Formula Will Not Discolor Surface
- Semi-TransparentTints Available
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration
and performance of a coating. Remove algae, grime or mildew with
New Image Coatings All Wood Cleaner. Pressure washing is
After cleaning, test absorbency of wood by sprinkling a few drops
of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate
the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings
prior to applying product. (Sanding or removal of paint containing
lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details.)
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 35°F.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to
use.Apply two coats, wet on damp, with a brush, pump-up garden
sprayer,air-assisted and/or airless sprayer.
- Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and wood is hot, spray with a mist
ofwater and apply Seal-Once immediately on dampened surface.
- Apply to all wood surfaces and ends.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged wood an additional third coat may be
- Wood can be painted or stained within 24 hours after Seal-Once
- Approximate coverage 200-300 square feet per gallon, per coat.
Actualcoverage will vary due to porosity of wood.
Drying Time / Clean Up
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot
traffic. Depending on temperature 2-3 hours is sufficient. In most
cases you can apply in the morning and have a barbeque in the
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused
product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to
medicalpersonnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call
1-800 424-LEAD for details.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of