Flexible K11 Waterproofing Concrete Slurry Mix For Basement
1. Water-based and environmental product, no-toxic, no smell, no
radiation, is suitable for drinking water tanks, swimming pools,
rearing ponds and other long-term flooding places.
2. Has strong cohesive force, good cohesiveness with base plane.
And Waterproofing Slurry can be directly plastered and pasted by
stone, tile and so on.
3. Can be used to waterproofing construct of wet base plane, plane
and elevation, tee-head buttress and back surface.
4. With "breathing" function, waterproof but breathable.
5. Can withstand the non-structural vibration of the building and
slight cracks produced by normal displacement.
6. The waterproof layer doesn't need the protective layer; Can
start next process after cures completely (usually 24 hours).
Scope of application:
1. Water proofing for indoor and outdoor concrete structures,
precast, brick and other lightweight substrate.
2. The external wall, roof, floors, including tunnels, bridges,
basement, pool, balcony, kitchen, bathroom, etc., especially around
the nozzle, then angle part.
Treatment of base plane:
1. Base plane must be firm, smooth, and free of dust, grease,
release agents, batik materials and so on.
2. All the small gaps and trachoma can be filled by paste which is
mixed with powder with a small amount of water.
3. The exterior and internal angle should be fillet.
4. Leakage phenomena should be disposed firstly, and then start
5. Base plane should be pre-wet, and be constructed after no clear
water. That the construction could be faster, smoother;
Construction efficiency could be improved, material costs could be
1. Pour the powder into the additive in proportion, stir until get
even and no end groups' paste. After standing for 5 minutes could
get the better stirring effect.
2. According to construction requirements determine the number of
times, generally impervious and moisture paint 1~2 times, water
proofing paint 2~3 times. It is better to paint by crossways.
3. After the first pass completion of the construction, should wait
it is almost dry, or non-stick hand, and then construct a second
time, usually at intervals of 2 hours.
4. If it takes too long to dry the first layer, the construction
should start after wetting the base plane and without clear water.
1. Well-mixed sizing agent should be used within 2 hours, if it
comes dry don't add water and reuse.
2. Construction should be done from 5℃~40℃, cannot be done under 0℃
3. Within 24 hours of completion of the construction, should to
prevent human trampling, sharp objects, light rain, frost and so on
which will damage the waterproof layer.
4. Provide ventilation installation when construct in poorly
ventilated or enclosed environment.
5. The air blower is not allowed to use to shorten curing time of
the waterproof layer.
6. Waterproof product should be kept in a cool and dry place, away
from direct sunlight and rain water.
Keep in a cool and dry place, unopened product is valid for 1 year;
Additive is valid for 6 months.
Solid content %
Tensile strength (Mpa)
Breaking elongation rate %