Ferrous sulphate heptahydrate
Product Name: Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate
l Formula: FeSO4.7H2O
l HS Code: 28332910
l CAS No.: 7782-63-0
l EINECS NO.: 231-753-5
l Mol Weight: 278.05
l PH: 3
l Density: 1.898
l Soluble in Water: 48.6g/ml at 50
l Purity: 98% Min
l Fe: 19.7% Min
1. Industrially: ferrous sulfate is mainly used as a precursor to
other iron compounds. It is a reducing agent, for the reduction of
chromate in cement.
2. Nutritional Supplement: Together with other iron compounds,
ferrous sulfate is used to fortify foods and treat iron-deficiency
anemia. Constipation is a frequent and uncomfortable side effect
associated with the administration of oral supplements. Stool
softeners often are prescribed to prevent constipation.
3. Colorant: Ferrous sulfate can also be used to stain concete and
some limestones and sandstones a yellowish rust color.
4. Water Treatment: Ferrous sulphate has been applied for the
purification of water by flocculation and for phosphate removal in
municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants to prevent
eutrophication of surface water bodies.
25kg/woven bag with an inner plastic bag,or according to your
We offer clients value-added services to ensure the maximization of
benefits, including the following aspects :
1. Currently, a Reach pre-registration on the products exported to EU has been completed while a formal
one is under the way.
2. Special inspection is provided according to the request of customers from certain
countries, for example, sgs inspection certificate for the product
exported to Yemen, and bv certificate for those transported to
3. The professional logistician in Rech Chemical provides appropriate logistic scheme for the
clients, and ship the goods to the specified port or warehouses as
soon as possible.
4.Rech Chemical offers settlement services such as US dollars, the pound, euro, and other currencies, to
minimize the risk of the exchange rate for dollars.
5. Rech Chemical offers information and photographs along the whole process, from the production to the logistics.
6. The largest local manufacturers provide packaging services for products with various materials and specification standard to
meet the needs of customers.