Propane Rectangular Sandbox Burner Building Materials or Products
Monomer Combustion Tester
The method used to determine the fire-reaction performance of
building materials or products (excluding floor coverings and those
referred to in resolution 2000/147/EC) in the monomer combustion
The products heat release rate (kW), total heat release (MJ) and
smoke production rate (m2/s) are measured. Flame spread and burning droplets/particles are
- EN 13501
The equipment includes combustion laboratory, control room,
trolley, exhaust pipe, data collection and analysis device and gas
supply control device.
1. Combustion laboratory: L3000*W3000*H2400(MM), with the air
collecting cover and smoke exhaust pipe connected to the sampling
pipe at the top of the room, and the space with natural air in and
out under the trolley.During the test, the sample's combustion
releases heat and the products are discharged from the exhaust pipe
and built of brick walls.
2. Ignition source: 31KW propane rectangular sandbox burner in the
vertical corner of the trolley (side length 250MM and height 80MM).
3. A comprehensive sampling area is set in the exhaust pipe for
placing sensors and sampling pipes.
4. Exhaust speed: 0.50 m3 /S ~ 0.65 m3 /S.
5. Ambient temperature measurement in the test room: type K armored
thermocouple with diameter of 1MM, and environmental pressure test:
6. Temperature measurement of the flue: imported k-type armored
thermocouple with diameter of 0.5.
7, temperature measurement precision: 0.5 ºC.
8. High precision pressure sensor of the flue, precision ± 2Pa.
9. Precision of time recording system: 0.1s.
10. Test time: 1-30 minutes.
11. The smoke density measurement system can measure the smoke
density during the test.
12. The gas analyzer and key components are all imported in
13, with embedded computer and 8.4 inch LCD display, with TCP/IP
and rs-232 multiple communication interface options.
14. Oxygen measurement:
|Response time T90||less than or equal to 2S|
|The ambient temperature||0-45 ºC|
|Relative humidity||<90% (no condensation)|
|Linearity||< ± 0.1% O2|
|Zero drift||0.05% O2 (for a week)|
|Retaliation||< ± 1% control cabinet internal structure|
|Range drift||≤ 2% per week|
|Linear deviation||< ±1%|
|Response time||T90 is ≤ 2 seconds|
The data collection system can collect and record the experimental
data such as oxygen concentration, carbon monoxide concentration,
temperature, smoke density, heat release rate and mass loss rate,
which can be saved.
Combustion test of monomer building materials (GB/T 20284-2006) : this test detects the fire reaction
performance of building materials or products, and determines the
fire reaction performance of flat building products through the
test.Test sample size (500mm x 1500mm 3 pieces;3 pieces).
Equipment features: meet the technical indicators and requirements specified in GB/T
20284-2006;Power supply voltage: AC220V ± 10% 50HZ power: ≤
3KW;Single chip computer control, computer operation;The data
module supports 120 single-end and 48 double-end
measurements.Collection speed is 250channels/ s-115krs232, with
GDIB general interface bus. It is capable of controlling,
collecting and recording oxygen concentration, carbon monoxide,
carbon dioxide, temperature, smoke density, heat release rate and
mass loss rate.The data collection system collected and recorded
the experimental data of oxygen concentration, carbon monoxide
concentration, carbon dioxide concentration, temperature, smoke
density, heat release rate and mass loss rate.It is equipped with a
laser printer to print test data and reports.
1. Combustion chamber: indoor height: 2.4m, floor area: 3.0m long
(3.0m x 3.0m wide); the purchaser shall provide the site; the
supplier shall be responsible for construction and installation.
2. Fuel: commercial propane gas with a purity of 95% or more
(purchased by the user).
3. Smoke extraction system: at 298K, smoke is continuously pumped
at the rate of 0.50 m3/s ~ 0.65m3/s.
4. Diameter of 0.5mm thermocouple 3 branches: armored insulated
k-type thermocouple meeting the requirements of GB/T16839.1, the
contacts shall be located on the circular arc of axis radius (87 ±
5) mm, with an included Angle of 1200.
5. The bidirectional probe is connected with pressure sensor with a
range of at least (0 ~ 100) Mpa and a precision of ± 2Pa.The
response time of 90% of the pressure sensor output is at most 1s.
6. The oxygen analyzer imported from Germany, which is
paramagnetic, can at least measure O2 with concentration of 16% ~
21% (V oxygen /V air).The response time of the oxygen analyzer
should not exceed 12s.The drift and noise of the analyzer were no
more than 100 x 10-6 within 30min.
Technical parameters of MD paramagnetic oxygen sensor in Germany:
|Measurement range||0 ~ 25%|
|Progressive repeatability||< 1%|
|Drift||≤ 0.5% per month|
|Meter range drift||≤ 0.5%/ month|
|Linear deviation||< 1%|
7. The CO2 analyzer imported from Germany, IR type of CO2 analyzer,
can measure the CO2 concentration of 0% ~ 10%.The linearity of the
analyzer is 1% of the full range.The response time of the analyzer
does not exceed 12s.
Technical parameters of co2 sensor imported from Germany:
Measurement range: 0 ~ 10%
Morphology repeatability: 1%
Drift: ≤ 2% per week
Meters drift: ≤ 2%/ week
Linear deviation: < ± 1%
Response time of out-of-the-box: T90 is ≤ 2 seconds
8. Pressure sensor: original German HeLM, accuracy: 100Pa ± 0.2%,
and the output response time of 90% is 0.1s
9, temperature measurement precision: 0.5 ºC.
10. High precision pressure sensor of the flue, precision ± 2Pa.
11. Precision of time recording system: 0.1s.
12. Test time: 1-30 minutes.
13. The smoke density measurement system can measure the smoke
density during the test.
14, imported heat flow meter: 0 ~ 100 kw /
15, thermocouple: adopt Japan Ф 0.5 mm type K armor thermal sensors
16. Optical attenuation system: luminaire: DC: 12V/20W incandescent
lamp with a color temperature of 2900K.Power supply: 12 ± 0.01 V
(3) lens: Ф 20 mm lenticular lens, through after focusing lens,
form the parallel beam Ф 20 mm.Detector: the spectral distribution
response is tethered to the CIE (spectral curve), the linearity of
the detector is within 3% of the measured transmittance, and less
than 1% of the transmittance.
17. Thermocouple: type K thermocouple with diameter (2± 1) mm to
measure the ambient temperature of air entering the combustion
chamber.The thermocouple is placed on the outer wall of the
combustion chamber, and the distance between the opening of the
trolley is not more than 0.20m from the height of the floor.
18. Environmental pressure measuring device: ± 200Pa.
19. Air humidity measurement device: within the range of 20% ~ 80%
relative humidity, the accuracy is ± 5%.
20. Data acquisition system: used for automatic data recording. For
temperature measurement, the precision of 0.5 ºC;For all other
instruments, is 0.1% of the output value of the full range;For
time, 0.1s.The data acquisition system records and stores the
values required in the GB/ t20284-2006 standard every 3s.
It is a small cart (2 vehicles), fixed frame, gas-collecting cover,
collector, j-type smoke exhaust pipe, sand box burner (2 units),
rectangular shielding plate, mass flow controller, air supply
switch, backplate, movable plate, brand computer 1, printer 1.
Open 1 commercial computer: DVD drive, with US2.0 port, 17 inch
LCD, pre-equipped WINDOWS XP Chinese version operating system.
It can collect and record the test data such as oxygen
concentration, carbon monoxide concentration, temperature, smoke
density, heat release rate and mass loss rate, which can be saved.