Root canal H Files assorted size Rotary use instruments For dental
1. Materials: Imported raw materials - Dental quality raw
2. Silicone plug: dental quality raw materials, length
Root canal treatment
3. Processing: Each file has a corresponding ISO size clear symbols
4. Provide accuracy and quality to enhance your expertise in
stainless steel documents
5. Eternal precision and steel tradition
6. ISO 15-40 model square cross-section better fracture resistance
7.ISO models and international standard models of the motor
8. The handle clearly indicates the type of instrument and ISO size
9. Special steel alloy structure, the maximum anti-fracture and
10. Radiopaque depth markings
11. The inactive tip runs the instrument safely along the canal
12. Pre-installed silicone plug
13. Also available aseptic packaging
|Advanced||filexible enought for shaping ca nal||one file could use 8 canals|
Work in quarters of rotations; then withdraw the instrument
For all preparation techniques with a filing motion
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use :
1. This product is a machine, need to ensure 250-350 rpm speed.
2. Use medical waste properly after use.
3. If the product is damaged or contaminated, handle it.
4. After use, rinse with a medical cleaner and wash away any
foreign bodies such as body and body.
5. When cleaning the product with the ultrasonic cleaner, place the
product on the stand so that the working parts are not damaged.
6. Please note that this product is used and matches the type of
7. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave
and ensure sterilization is completed before use.
8. Choose the most suitable type for each case and follow the
general principles of the method.
9. Before use, make sure there are no deformation, scratches or
cracks in the tooth cavity. If the product's head is thin, long or
large, it may crack or distort. Because of this, we must avoid
using irrational perspectives and excessive stress.
10. Wear safety goggles to protect your eyes from injury. In
addition, wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
11. Wear rubber dam to avoid accidental swallowing and falling.
12. Except for the list, do not use this instrument for any purpose
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product with an autoclave according to the
Put this product in a sterile package or (or foil) and put it in
Disinfect the tray, or the file represents autoclave with
Refer to the following terms.
(1) Temperature: 121 ℃ Celsius time: more than 20 minutes
(2) Temperature: 126 degrees Celsius Time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use autoclaves heated to over 200
Celsius includes the drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, remove foreign matter
4. For using medical detergent, follow the instructions
Strict manual by its manufacturer.
5. If the product is damaged or degraded, discard the product
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for shaping the canal walls and
remove debris .
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management