Safety Flex Rotary Root Canal Files For Cleaning And Shaping Canal
NITI K files for rotary use Single size Engine use endo files size
15 20 25 30 35 40
|Product Name||NITI K files ( Engine )|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L31mm|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||250-350 RMP|
|Function||For searching root canal , cleaning and shaping canal walls|
1. Not easy to break used the special shape and material , niti
files more flexible than stainless steel ,
turning out slowly after inserting into the root canal with endo
2. Intended use after opened pulp canals and expending the upper
3. Use K files with endo motor in the speed of 250-350 rmp .
1. Only a skilled dentist can use it.
2. Make sure to disinfect each time you use this product.
3. Do not use this product except for dental services and
treatments. Follow the intended use of using it.
Precautions for use :
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave
and ensure sterilization is completed before use.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow
the general approach.
3. Before use, to ensure that there is no distortion of dental
instruments,Scratches and cracks.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or
twist.Therefore, we must avoid using unreasonable angles and
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In
addition, wear a dust mask Prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the
applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash and brush with a medical detergent, and then
wash away foreign objects Substances such as adherent body fluids
and body tissues.
12. When use this instruments with endo motor , pls kindly operate
in rules and in the rotary speed 250-350 rmp .
13. Use this product with great care to avoid finger stabbing Sharp
Storages and duration of use :
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
NITI K files engine use files can be used for search root canal and
shaping the canal walls . They are available in standard ( 25mm )
and short ( 21 mm) lengths , which are excellent for use in dental