Barbed Broaches ssortmemts Cutting Instrument with Long Tapered
Blade for Advanced Treatment
|Product Name||Barbed Broaches|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm|
|Application||Used for shaping and enlarging root canals and extracting dental
1. Blister of 10 pcs
2. Refills and Assortments available
3. Main material : Stainless steel
4. For Advanced treatment . Flexible barbs are arranged spirally on
the cone shaped core .
5. This is a dental cutting instrument with long tapered blade.
6. It is used for shaping and enlarging root canals and extracting
7. According to its intended use, choose the most appropriate size
BARBED BROACHES and use it for
extracting dental pulp .
Operation Sequence :
1.Take photos of the root canal tip before the root canal
2. To insert the 2/3 root canal , gently rotating to extract the
pulpal tissue .
3. For not cleaned the pulp , use barbed broaches or K File (#10)
to remove , alternately flushing with
H2O2 and NS(normal saline) .
4. For those thick root canals , recommend to use “ double needle
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental
cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also ,
wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush ,
then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic
cleaner to avoid working part
13. Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers
because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Barbed Broaches is made from stainless steel . Designed for bulk
removal of pulp tissue .
They are convenience for color-coded plastic handle and are available in
standard ( 28mm ) and short
( 21mm ) lengths.
2. The size corresponds to 1/2 of the core diameter . The barbs are
resilient and do not break in the
canal if used properly .