LENTULO Paste Carrier , Obturation , Red Blue Green Black Color ,
Stainless Steel , Rotary Use
|Product Name||Paste Carrier|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA / FSC|
|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L29mm|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||300-600 RMP|
|Function||To control the positioning of the sealer in the prepared canal|
1. Not easy to break used the special shape and material , spiral
spring to absorb vibration of handle,
turning out slowly after inserting into the root canal.
2. Intended for opened pulp canals filling and dental processing.
3. For filling root canals with paste, cement or sealer .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment . Use it in accordance
with the intended use.
Precautions for use :
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental
cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting .
Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and
excessive pressure .
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also ,
wear a dust protective mask
to prevent inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush ,
then wash away foreign
substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner
to avoid working part
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers
because of its possession of
sharp-edged part .
Storages and duration of use :
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it
at room temperature .
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
Paste Carriers can be used in opening pulp canals and conveying the
filling materials . They are available in standard ( 29mm ) and
short ( 21 mm) lengths , which are excellent for use in dental