ASTM A653M Colded Rolled Al-Zn PPGL Steel Coil PPGI DX51D , Q195
1) Capacity: about 10000 tons per month for the steel sheet and
2) Grade: SGCC, DX51D, Q195, all according to the customer's
3) Standard: JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004, all according
to the customer's request
4) Thickness: from 0.2mm to 1.5mm, all available
5) Width: from 600mm to 1250mm, all available
6) Coil ID: 508mm-610mm
7) Coil weight: from 2-10MT, according to the customer's request
8) Zinc coating weight: 40g/m2-275g/m2
9) Spangle: regular spangle, minimized spangle and zero spangle
10) Chemical surface treatment: chromate, oil, anti-finger print
11) Edge: mill edge, cut edge
GL is more popular in recent years, especially popular in Philipine
due to the merits of PPGL, which suitable for the enviroment there
Firstly, the corrosive resistance of the hot-dip alu-zinc coated
steel sheet is twice to fifth times as mush as that of the hot-dip
zinc- coated base metal.
Secondly, it can satisfy the processing requirements of rolling,
coiling and others processes alike.
Thirdly, the color won't change while continuously or
intermittently working with an ambient temperature up to
316℃.Neither serious oxygenation nor oxide scale might appear while
continuously or intermittently working with an ambient temperature
up to 490℃.
Thirdly, the heat and the light reflected are respectively twice as
much as those of hot-dip zinc steel sheet, and its reflectivity is
more than 0.75, exceeding 0.65 (required by the EPA Energy Star
Standard), which is an ideal construction material of saving
3. Mechanical properties of hot dip Al-Zn base
Mechanical properties of steel sheet and steel strip should be in
conformity with the stipulations of following table.
Due to effects of aging, mechanical properties of the steel strip
shall deteriorate with storage time passing, E.g. yield strength
and tensile strength will rise, elongation after fracture
decreases, formability deteriorates etc. it is suggested to use the
material as soon as possible.
|Yield strength (Mpa)||Tensile strength (Mpa)||Elongation A80%|
For products with nominal thickness greater than 0.50mm, but less
than or equal to 0.70mm, the elongation after fracture is allowed
to decrease by 2 units. For products with nominal thickness not
greater than 0.50mm, the elongation after fracture is allowed to
decrease by 4 units.
Outside: workshop, agricultural warehouse, corrugated roof, wall,
retailer booth, roller shutter door, etc.
Inside: door, doorcase, ceiling, elevator, stairway, vent gutter,
2) Electrial Appliance: refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, desk,
bed, micro-wave oven, bread maker
3) Furniture: central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk,
bed, locker, boofshelf
4) Others: writing panel, garbage can, billboard, etc.
5. Quality Assurance
We expect to accomplish ideal quality in our offered services. Our
offered services are rendered by our profoundly talented experts by
taking after the rules on quality set around industry. Keeping in
mind the end goal to guarantee perfect quality, we utilize high
grade material. Our services are profoundly refreshing for their
features like convenient execution, bother free administration and
expense viability. The quality is the most extreme variable, which
separates us from our partners in the business.
6. Why choose us ?
Our association has created a place of importance in the domain for
providing high quality services. Additionally, we adopt
client-oriented strategies and flexible business method.
Strict adherence to quality norms