22000lbs Storage Conventional Bolt Adjustment Tanks Pressure
Vessels And pipe stands welding 50 / 60Hz
Tank / Pipe Turning Roll Features
1. This lightweight series has been engineered for the effective
positioning of long cylindrical work-pieces. 2. Storage tanks,
pressure vessels and pipe are applications that utilize turning
3. Long objects that are not cylindrical may be adapted with the
aid of custom designed support rings.
4. We design incorporates overload discs on each wheel that prevent
excessive loads from damaging the tires.
5. Along with superior performance capabilities, our turning rolls
are extremely durable and utilize the strongest worm gears, welded
gearboxes, and chassis components.
|Model||HGK - 5||HGK - 10||HGK - 20||HGK - 30||HGK - 40|
|Max Capacity||5 T||10 T||20 T||30 T||40 T|
|Roller Diameter (mm)||250||300||350||350||400|
|Roller Width (mm)||140||170||180||180||200|
|Working Range (mm)||250-2800||300-3200||500-4500||500-4500||500-4800|
|Roller Speed (mm/min)||1 - 1000|
|Motor Power (kw)||2 * 0.37||2 * 0.55||2 * 1.1||2 * 1.5||2 * 1.5|
□ Bolt Adjustment □ Lead Screw Adjustment
Weight Capacity Choosen
1. The basic turning roll setup includes one (1) drive roll and a
companion non-powered idler roll.
2. The driver roll supports one end of the workpiece and imparts
rotational motion to the work.
3. The idler merely supports the other end of the work-piece as it
4. The first factor in selecting any set of turning rolls is to
determine the maximum weight capacity required.
5. In a symmetrical work-piece, one of its ends and half the load
is supported by the drive roll.
6. The other half of the work is supported by the idler roll. Each
driver and idler roll has separate load ratings and capacities.
1. Although most turning roll applications are primarily concentric
loads, they are rated to handle a certain degree of eccentricity.
2. Tractive pull ratings show the available turning power for a
given Turning Roll.
3. For eccentric loading, the available turning power must be
compared to the force required to turn the eccentric load.
4. To determine the required force to rotate an eccentric vessel,
use the following formula.
5. The force required to rotate a vessel should never exceed 1/2 of
the catalog rated Tractive Pull.
(Total load) x (distance CG is located from center of rotation) /
1. The power required to rotate the work must also be considered.
2. The Drive Roll is rated in terms of turning capacity.
3. This rating refers to the power that is produced by the driver,
to rotate a smooth-walled, straight-sided circular cylinder.
4. For example, a Driver rated to support 30,000 lbs is also rated
to rotate 90,000 lbs.
To support and rotate a 90,000 lb load (1) 30,000 lb driver and (2)
30,000 lb idlers are required to provide sufficient support and
rotation power for the load.
5. Vessel roundness, irregularities and roll alignment can all
affect the rotation power required and must be considered.
Included angle Factor
1. When supporting a load on a set of turning rolls, the distance
between the rollers is very important.
2. A balanced symmetrical load should normally have an included
angle between 30 degrees and 60 degrees.
3. Although a greater included angle can provide more traction, it
also requires additional torque and can stall the drive motor.
Small included angles can produce unstable loads and unsafe
Details parts brand
1. Danfoss / Yaskawa inverter
2. ABB / Invertek motor
3. Cable / Shuntian Reducer
4. Schneider / Siemens electric system
5. Rubber or Steel Wheels
6. NEMA 12 Electricals
7. Wide diameter range capability
8. Overload disc with tie-rod wheel construction
9. Low voltage hand control pendants
After sale service
1. We provide 12month guaranty period for the whole machine
2. During this time, any issue proved because of the machine flaw
itself,we would take the whole responsibility of it.
3. Except of the guaranty period,technical advisory support is
available freely covering the whole using life of the machine.
4. Engineer service on user premises is also available for
1. Normally the rotators shipped with fully installation.
2. It's easy to installate via our detail drawings supported.
3. We also have engineers supply door to door installation service,
but customer have to pay the plane tickets.
PLEASE SNED US YOUR INQUIRY FOR MORE DETAILS NOW.