|USB&AC Powered LED Walking Stick / Alarm / FM Scan Radio|
This product adopts the high quality radio circuit with high
sensitive FM radio. The build-in battery can be recharged by
standard USB 5V cable then provide the power for LED lighting, LED
flashing, alarm, and radio.
- High sensitive FM radio.
- LED lighting and flashing.
- Alarm function for emergency.
- Standard USB 5V charge the build-in rechargeable Li battery 3.7V
- Adjustable high strength aluminium alloy shaft.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Sensitivity of the FM||Better than 10uV|
|Reception scope of the FM||88-108MHZ (normal), 76-90 MHZ (Japan)|
|The audio frequency output power||More than 100mW|
|Radio working time after fully charged||More Than 6 Hours|
|The max luminous of 4 pieces LED||More than 15lm|
|Lighting time after fully charged||More than 12 hours|
|Charging Connector||DC plug ￠3.5 * ￠1.1|
|Fully Charged Time by 5V Input||About 3 hours|
Slacken the locking ring a couple of turns. Push in the sprung
button and slide the telescopic shaft to the desired length. For
your safety, please ensure button is fully located in one of the
holes and tighten the height adjuster locking ring to secure a safe
- LED Lighting, Flashing and Alarm.
LED switch models: White LED Lighting --- White LED Lighting + Red
LED Flashing ---OFF---100dB alarm + Red LED Flashing
- Reception of FM Radio
- Turn on the radio power switch, then press the key “scan forward”
& “scan backward”, to select the radio program required.
- Press the key “volume up” & “volume down”, to adjust the volume
- This unit adopts telescoping antenna to receive signal for FM, when
the signal is weak, you can change the direction of the antenna to
find the optimal position, which can improve the radio reception.
Insert the USB male head of the connect cable into the USB hole of
computer or adaptor, and the other DC connector into the unit, the
power can charge into the battery of this unit, also the red
indicator is on, if the battery fully charged, the red indicator
will be dead.
(1) Don’t light at eyes directly so as not to hurt the eyes.
(2) Don’t put this unit in moist place or dip it in water.
(3) The alarm enables the user to attract attention in emergency,
but don’t turn it on if everything is fine because the loud sound
will scare the elder or baby.
(4) Don’t impact the stick heavily due to it will damage the
plastic and electronic parts, then the function will be lost.