Light Weight Shock Pad Underlay Artificial Grass High Density 70
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION OF SHOCK PAD
● The sub-base should be level and free from dirt , rubble and
anything else on its surface .
● Installation conditions have to be natural environment .
● The material must be at the ambient temperature (below 30℃)
before installation .
Tools required as follows :
● Tape and Knife.
● A metal pole with handles for controlled rolling.
● Mini Tractor, use of heavy machines is not recommended. If there
is no alternative, turning on the shock pad must be minimal as this
can cause damage. or human installation is proposed, since the
shock pad is light in weight.
● The rolls will be labelled on one side only. Mark the side is to
be unrolled and lay the rolls on the pitch with reference to the
field drawing .
● The first roll has to be unrolled along one side of the pitch in
line (suggest to set a straight line along one side to keep the
first roll in line.). If not in one line, please gentlely adjust
from one direction only. Allowing at least 20cm over at each end of
the roll. And keep it in position with press from the top.
● If rolls to be unrolled from the mid of the pitch, set a straight
middle line first, and the first roll has to be unrolled along the
middle line, then unroll the rest rolls in order.
● Unroll the second roll adjacent to the first. The roll should be
unrolled quickly in a line and repositioned either when rolling or afterwards. Please avoid
pulling the pad and reposition must be in the way of parallel
moving in one direction. Usually two persons adjust the pad to
avoid damaging or rucking the shock pad .
● Leaving NO gap between each roll and make them close to each
other tightly ( No pulling, but parallel moving in one direction )
. After reposition, please press the pad with the weight from the
top for easy handling in the following steps.
● Continue to unroll the rolls of shock pad adjacent to each other
with the labelled side of the roll as guidance as to which way to
start. Make sure each roll to be in a line. Check and slightly
reposition the gaps between each roll along the first roll in
order, still have to be in one direction parallelly, and avoid
pulling to two directions. After reposition, please press the pad
with the weight from the top to avoid move due to uncertain
● Join the shock pad with cooling tape, water proof tape or normal
tape according to the pitch environment.
● After First 6 rolls unrolled and joined, unroll two rolls of
grass carpet. Pad and grass to be unrolled alternately. Then,
unroll and join every 3 rolls of shock pad, and unroll 1 roll of
grass in order. (Remark: If you prefer to cover the ground with the
pad first, it is suggested to glue the pad to the ground in the way
from dot to dot or of cross line to fix the pad before grass
● The grass carpet joins should be offset from the shock pad.
Suggest to insert white line on the grass carefully to prevent
damages on the shock pad .
● Neatly cut the shock pad over from each end after completing
installation of grass carpet. Glue the shock pad ends to the ground
from dot to dot ( no need to glue the full edges ) .
● Any damage of the shock pad can be repaired by cutting it neatly
and replacing with the spare material and tape.
● Because the shock pad material is very light, temperature
difference during the day can cause vapour on the ground which is
supposed to make the shock pad bulge and thus the surface may look
not flat. This is normal (Not expansion or shrinking of the
material), and this will not happen again after the grass and
infills are covered on it.